We support you in your transactions linked to your development or restructuring at a national and international level.
The assistance that you are offered covers all stages of strategic reflection towards the final implementation, in particular: the legal, fiscal and financial due diligence, the letter of intent, the memorandum of understanding, the structuring of the acquisition, and the negotiation. We offer you the formulation of all necessary contracts and acts, in integrating the legal, financial and tax considerations, the setting up of intercompany contracts (notably management fees agreements), the relations with banks, including analysis and optimisation of the guarantees. Furthermore, we assist you in the post-acquisition phase.
Compliance is the whole process that assures the respect of rules applicable to the business by all of its employees and managers. This dimension is closely linked to the governance and the risk management. Together, they aim to define and follow a strategy that is respectful of laws and attentive to opportunities.
In view of assuring the compliance with the laws and other rules, a business must determine the risks that it has to face, and consequently identify the law to which it is subject to. Compliance, well beyond a necessary cost, is in fact a source of creation of value, in the legal, tax and social domain.
We guide you through defining your compliance policy, in identifying the actors, the framework and its dynamic, and in assuring its correct implementation and continuous updating.
We assist you in the organisation and the legal and fiscal management of international worker, executive and manager transfers, throughout the departure and return to the original business.
This support particularly concerns the following domains:
- Tax law (tax residence, tax returns, impatriate and expatriate status)
- Social protection (secondment or expatriation), unemployment insurance, health and preventative contracts, pension scheme
- Labour law (secondment in a subsidiary, dual or split payroll)
- Immigration law
We also offer audits in order to reduce the risks and optimise the cost of international transfers.
Managers of companies of all juridical forms (SA, SAS, SARL, groups of companies, i.e. Public Limited Company, Simplified Joint Stock Company, Limited Liability Company, Groups), we assist you and respond in a cross-disciplinary manner to all professional and personal issues encountered between the creation and the divestment of your business. This particularly includes:
- The putting in place of complete social protection (social mandate and conclusion of an employment contract, unemployment protection, additional pension, etc.)
- The organisation of the governance of the business
- The management of financial operation or capital investment
- The structuring of immovable assets (professional or nonprofessional)
- The prevention and management of their responsibility
- The management and the organisation of the transfer of the company within and outside of the family setting
Finally, a specific accompaniment is put in place for young directors (notably of start-ups) who have already or have just created their business, taking into account their needs and their means.
We support you in the management and organisation of your private and professional assets in its French and foreign components.
The management concerns:
- The declarative aspects and the keeping with legal and tax formalities,
- The monitoring of performances and the anticipation of new regulations.
The organisation envisages:
- The private or professional assignment of immovable assets,
- The arbitration between the movable assets (life insurance, security portfolios) or immovable assets,
- The holding pattern, direct or indirect holding, usufruct, bare ownership or full ownership, by way of trusts.
We also offer you strategic support with regards to the conveyance of property.
We offer continuing training on labour law and social security law issues whether this be with members of the management team, or with managers in order to improve their understanding of the legislation in the field of labour law and social security law.
This training is specially adapted: it consists of a general presentation of labour law (basic knowledge and information) and may focus in addition on specific points, such as the psychosocial risks, the different forms of the working time, as well as new legislation, regulatory and jurisprudential, in accordance with the needs of the business.